Are you an ambitious, positive, and skilled 3D modeler who is not only interested in games, but can also be a great addition to our team? Then we’re looking for you!
The Ember Glitch team is a talented team with the capability to work flexibly and multidisciplinary on every project we take on. We are seeking a highly motivated 3D Modeler / Environment Artist intern who wants to join us in making fun and innovative gaming experiences. If you fill all the checkboxes and are interested in an internship at Ember Glitch, send an email to Simon@emberglitch.com. Be sure to provide an extensive portfolio of your work, showing the quality of your work, but also the diversity of your skills and styles, plus your CV.
- MBO or HBO level thinking and mentality.
- A student with a relevant study in game design, game art, and/or 3D modeling.
- Experience with creating and/or assisting 3D modeling work.
- Experience with Substance Painter.
- Be a team player.
- Self-sufficient and creative.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with Zbrush.
- Does not have a problem with gore and blood.
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position include
- Creating and texturing of 3D assets.
- Implementing your assets into the game and work on set-dressing of game levels in Unreal Engine 4.
- Working together with a highly ambitious and motivated team.